The Cynamed TC Castroviejo Micro Needle Holder /Suture Holder or Castroviejo needle holder is made of Tungsten Carbide (TC). This makes it resistant to high temperatures. Tungsten Carbide has high melting and boiling points. Therefore, this needle holder is easy to use in high-temperature processes. It is also compatible with sterilizing in incinerators.It is designed to offer users a perfect grip and proper control while performing medical surgeries. It is perfect for use as a micro suture needle-gripping instrument. It is also very convenient to use for tissue manipulation in delicate surgeries. Here are some very important details to know.
- Firstly, the jaw inserts allow for maximized and secure, non-slip control of the surgical needle holder.
- Secondly, Gold-ring handles for beauty, aesthetics, and identification of a TC instrument.
- Thirdly, it has a ribbed-grip for comfortable control and user stability. This feature prevents accidental slipping of the pliers during use. This prevents damaging the tissues in surgery or items under repair.
- Fourthly, the Castroviejo needle holder is made from German equivalent stainless steel
- It is compatible with the autoclave
- It is corrosion-resistant
- The tip configuration comprises of cross-serrated jaws. This makes using the needle very easy and effortless. Suturing becomes very safe and easy for surgeons.
- Is the Castroviejo needle holder durable?
- Is it easy to maintain the Castro needle holder?
- Is the item easy to use?
- What are the product’s dimensions?