Cynamed Guild Wide Jaws Angling Optical Pliers – Hinge Plier – Polished End
Firstly, Cynamed Guild Wide Jaws Angling Optical Pliers – Hinge Plier is the perfect eyeglasses tool for fixing eyeglasses. Moreover, for other optician tasks, these pliers are also great for jewelry making, wire bending, and much more for crafting work!
Moreover, these Hinge Optical Pliers are used for adjusting pantoscopic tilt and temple angles on all types of frames. Open extra wide to accommodate large temples and hinges. This makes it perfect for holding and bending the toughest eyeglasses. Users can easily straighten the eyeglasses parts with a reduced risk of damaging the work. There is less risk of slipping and sustaining self-injury in the process.
- Users can exert lesser energy using these pliers, which makes them very efficient and easy to use. They have a firm and ridged handle. This design ensures a secure and firm grip while using these pliers.
- They have a lightweight which also makes using them effortless and convenient for everyone.
- Most importantly, this Guild Wide Jaws Angling Optical Pliers comes with polished handles which enhance its aesthetic appeal, make it look unique, and give it a lustrous appearance.
- The German-equivalent stainless steel used in making these Cynamed Optical Pliers Eyeglasses Repairing Plier makes them long-lasting. It improves the performance and resistance to corrosion. Users can simply wipe them and place them in a less humid environment to preserve them better.
- If you have been looking for a guide on how to adjust to new glasses at home, the first step is to buy the right Eyeglasses Tool Kit. These hinge optical piers are what you need to do a great job without hassle. They make it easy to adjust the nose pad as well.
- Length: 5.75 in.
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 1 in|
Eye Wire Closing Plier – Screw Flairing