Cynamed TC Castroviejo Micro Needle/Suture Holder and Scissors
The Cynamed TC Castroviejo Micro Needle Holder or Castroviejo Suture holder is made of Tungsten Carbide (TC). TC allows for proper gripping of the needle.
APPLICATIONS – It is designed to offer users a perfect grip and proper control while performing procedures. It is perfect for use as a micro suture needle-gripping instrument. It is also very convenient to use for tissue manipulation in delicate surgeries.
What it is made of?
The Cynamed TC Castroviejo Micro Needle/Suture Holder is made using ASTM-standard stainless steel. Product conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality mark, ISO 13485, FDA, and
30 days Returnable
Free delivery for order over $49
- Firstly, the jaw inserts allow for maximized and secure, non-slip control of the surgical needle holder.
- Secondly, Gold-ring handles for beauty, aesthetics, and identification of a TC instrument.
- Thirdly, it has a ribbed-grip for comfortable control and user stability. This feature prevents accidental slipping of the pliers during use. This prevents damaging the tissues in surgery or items under repair.
- Fourthly, the Castroviejo needle holder is made from German equivalent stainless steel
- It is compatible with the autoclave
- It is corrosion-resistant
- The tip configuration comprises of cross-serrated jaws. This makes using the needle very easy and effortless. Suturing becomes very safe and easy for surgeons.
Scissors, Needle Holder
5.5 in. (13.97 cm)
- Is the Castroviejo needle holder durable?
Yes, it is very durable long-lasting. The handle and needle holder hardly breaks for several years if used carefully and maintained well by the user.
- Is it easy to maintain the Castro needle holder?
Yes, it is easy to wash, clean, and maintain.
- Is the item easy to use?
Yes, using the Cynamed TC Castroviejo Micro Needle Holder/Suture Holder
- What are the product’s dimensions?
The surgical needle scissors/holder dimensions are 5.5 in. (13.97 cm).