Cynamed TC Operating Dissecting Scissors
$12.99 – $14.99
Firstly, the Cynamed Operating Dissecting Scissors (or simply medical scissors) are made of Tungsten Carbide (TC) jaw inserts. These allow for maximized and long-lasting dissection experience. These operating scissors have Gold-ring handles for beauty, aesthetics, and identification of a TC instrument. Tungsten Carbide also increases its tensile strength.
The ergonomic design of these scissors makes them very comfortable and safe to use
What it is made of?
These operating scissors are manufactured from German equivalent stainless steel. Premium quality stainless steel with superior craftsmanship. Product conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality mark, ISO 13485, FDA, and other quality standards.
The Cynamed Operating Dissecting Scissors are primarily used for general surgeries, multipurpose cutting, and dissection applications.
They have a comfortable handle. This feature allows users to have better control and stability.
These medical scissors are one of the many types of medical scissors available. They serve as a good alternative to the mayo dissecting scissors.
More importantly, these medical scissors are made from German equivalent forging and stainless steel. This makes them very ductile and capable of withstanding high pressure.
Moreover, these stainless steel scissors are compatible with sterilization in an autoclave and are corrosion-resistant. With proper maintenance and less frequent exposure to moisture, they do not corrode easily and can last much longer.
Besides, these Cynamed Operating Dissecting Scissors have two options in tip configuration: Straight or Curved.
Above all, they are available lengths: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) or 6.75 in. (17.14 cm)
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 1 in|
5.5 in ( 13.97 cm ), 6.75 in ( 17.14 cm )
- Are these stainless steel scissors easy to use? Yes, using the Cynamed Operating Dissecting Scissors is easy.
- Is the item durable? Yes, it is very durable. This feature ensures its longevity.
- What are the product dimensions? The item weighs about 0.125lbs and measures 6 × 4 × 1 in. It is available in lengths 5.5 in (13.97 cm), 6.75 in (17.14 cm)
- Is there a warranty on these medical scissors? No, there is no warranty period on this item.
- Is it easy to maintain these stainless steel scissors? Yes, it is easy to wash, clean, and maintain.
- Are there different types of medical scissors? Yes, there are different types of medical scissors available at Cynamedical.