Cynamed Narrow Eye Wire Forming Optical Plier – Polished End
The Cynamed Narrow Eye Wire Forming Optical Plier – Polished End is the perfect optical plier recommended for surgery. Optometrists who use it say that it makes it so much easier to hold and fix eyeglasses. It offers great torque for the toughest and most delicate work.
The design of the Cynamed Narrow Eye Wire Forming Optical Plier – Polished End; is perfect for fixing eyeglasses because of the padded pliers. These eyeglass adjustment pliers are also great for jewelry making, wire bending, and much more for crafting work!
30 days Returnable
Free delivery for order over $49
- It is important to mention that these Cynamed Narrow Eye Wire Forming Optical Plier – Polished End have nylon pads, that are perfect for holding and bending the eyeglasses or jewelry without damaging them. Users can easily straighten parts by reducing the risk of damaging their work.
- Most importantly, this Narrow Eye Wire Forming Optical Plier comes with polished handles which enhance its aesthetic appeal, make it look unique, and give it a lustrous appearance.
- It resistant to high temperatures, docile, and resistant to corrosion. This feature makes it compatible with sterilization in the autoclave. The nylon pads may not tolerate extreme heat, therefore, users can simply disinfect and preserve their Normal Curve Optical Pliers.
- It is made using German-equivalent stainless steel. This offers long-lasting performance and resistance to corrosion. The Cynamed Premium Normal Curve Optical Pliers are lightweight.
- The handle is designed to ensure a proper and firm grip. This prevents slipping and injuries to the user and the eyeglasses or jewelry.
- Length: 5.75 in.
|6 × 3 × 1 in
Eye Wire/Forming Pliers