Cynamed Premium Normal Curve Optical Pliers
The Cynamed Premium Normal Curve Optical Pliers is the perfect optical plier recommended for surgery. Optometrists who use it say that it makes it so much easier to hold and fix eyeglasses. It offers great torque for the toughest and delicate works.
The design of the Cynamed Normal Curve Optical Pliers is perfect for fixing eyeglasses because of the padded pliers. These eyeglass adjustment pliers are also great for jewelry making, wire bending, and much more for crafting work!
It is important to mention that these Cynamed Curve Optical Pliers have nylon pads, that are perfect for holding and bending the eyeglasses or jewelry without damaging them. Users can easily straighten parts by reducing the risk of damaging your work.
One of the most impressive features of this medical equipment is that it has a Titanium-look. This offers an aesthetic, unique, and lustrous appearance. Even after several uses and with proper cleaning, it remains lustrous and impressive to the eyes.
Titanium makes it resistant to high temperatures, docile, and resistant to corrosion. This feature makes it compatible with sterilization in the autoclave. The nylon pads may not tolerate extreme heat, therefore, users can simply disinfect and preserve their Normal Curve Optical Pliers.
It is made using German-equivalent stainless steel. This offers long-lasting performance and resistance from corrosion. The Cynamed Premium Normal Curve Optical Pliers are lightweight.
The handle is designed to ensure a proper and firm grip. This prevents slipping and injuries to the user and the eyeglasses or jewelry.
Length: 5.75 in.
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
Eye Wire/Forming Pliers
- Is the item durable? Yes, it is very durable. This feature ensures its longevity..
- Is it easy to maintain? Yes, these eyeglass adjustment pliers are easy to wash, clean, and maintain.
- Is the item easy to use? Yes, using the Cynamed Premium Normal Curve Optical Pliers is easy.
- Is there a warranty on these eyeglass pliers? No, there is no warranty period on this item. .
- What are the dimensions of these glasses pliers? The item weighs about 2lbs and measures 6 × 4 × 1 in.